What personal information do we collect?
We collect and hold onto the following information
– Email address
– Contact number
– Credit card information
– IP address and device used (Computer, laptop, phone, tablet etc)
– Order history
– Additional information that you have provided through enquiries
– Product and service information you have provided to us.
Why do we collect personal information?
We collect this information in order to provide a service, fulfill requests, purchases and for analytical purposes to improve our services and to provide you with updates, discounts and or interruptions to the business.
How is my personal information collected?
We collect personal information when you visit our website and through our electronic forms when you provide your personal information through checkout or through enquiries.
Who do you share my personal information with?
We may share your personal information with
– Portions employees and contractors
– Payment system merchants
– Third parties (inclusive of, but not limited to, overseas web designers, business partners, professional advisors)
– law enforcement agencies, Government agencies and regulatory bodies when authorised or permitted by law